I am pleased to announce that Ontario Minister of Health has now allowed regulated health professional to slowly and cautiously re-open the clinic for in-person non-urgent physiotherapy care. I will be following guidelines set out by the College of Physiotherapists and the Ontario Ministry of Health in order to provide a safe environment for everyone.
- What is your travel history since March 12, 2020?
- Do you have any symptoms of illness such as fever, cough or breathing difficulty?
- Are you an essential worker?
- Have you visited a long-term care facility in the last 30 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone under investigation for COVID-19 or a suspected or potential case of COVID -19?
- Have you tested positive for COVID -19?
- Are you currently working outside of the home or do you live with anyone who has a higher risk of exposure?
BEFORE THE APPOINTMENT
- Book an appointment by filling out the form below or emailing email@example.com
- Please answer the screening questions via email before your appointment
- Bring a mask with you from home to cover your nose and mouth during your visit
- Please bring a clean change of comfortable clothes to the clinic to wear for treatment (no tank tops and please bring socks)
- Please leave all other family members at home if possible for the appointment
- Suggested payment is cheque or e-transfer (please send e-transfer before appointment). Cash will be accepted however, please try to have the correct change and bring it with you in an envelope.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please arrive on time and only up to 5 minutes before your appointment (wait in your car)
- Your COVID -19 screening questions will be reviewed
- Wash your hands before and after your treatment session
- Please avoid touching any unnecessary surfaces while in the clinic
- Keep your shoes on until you are about to enter the treatment room (please wear socks)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Part of your history may be taken over the phone prior to your physical appointment to limit physical contact with others as much as possible
- For everyone’s safety I will be wearing personal protective equipment including mask, goggles and gloves
- Patients are required to wear a mask and wash hands
- Your physical appointment will be similar to before but with extra precaution to ensure your protection
AT THE END OF THE APPOINTMENT
To reduce time and exposure in the clinic
- Please email to book a follow up appointment
- Wash your hands after treatment
- Please leave your mask on until you leave the clinic
FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY
- I will be cleaning and disinfecting between each patient
- Patient appointment times will be more spaced out to allow time for cleaning and minimizing the number of people in the clinic at once
These guidelines are subject to change as new information becomes available. Last updated June 1, 2020.